Tuesday, August 07, 2007

somewhere out of time









This was another one of last weekend's weddings, Heather and Drew. Great clients, great flowers, gorgeous results! It was at Somewhere Inn Time bed and breakfast reception center in Lindon. Gorgeous outside, not so great inside! I have never done a wedding there and I have an incling of suspision that I wont ever again! why? I dont want to!!!!!! I have never been treated so badly as an outside vendor in a reception center than at Somewhere Inn Time! I am busy enough now that though I might be burning a bridge right now, I dont seem to mind. Of course I could regret it later, only time will tell. but as for now I am out of time for them!

Heather's bouquet was regular calla lillies, pink cymbidium orchids, air brushed pink football mums, white lisianthus, curly willow, and airbrushed brown mini drumstick alium. wrapped in brown satin ribbon and pearls.

Bridesmaids, regular calla's airbrushed soft pink and wrapped in pink. Maid of Honor is duplicate of brides without orchids and smaller.

Centerpieces were large champagne glasses, (that Somewhere Inn Time people told me would never look good with callas as long as they are!) regular size ivory calla lillies, curly willow and pink peonies! I love the way the design turned out and I am so pleased with how well balanced it was.

On site out doors was gorgeous! and Heather and Drew looked amazing! Bridal party was one of the best dressed I have ever seen in my career!

1 comment:

just jen said...

i hate somewhere inn time. just the name alone makes me mad. don't get me started on the blue carpet inside...anyway, i am a long time lurker...i LOVE your designs. i wish i could get married all over again just to have you!