Tuesday, August 14, 2007

oh so jen






last weekend studio stems designed the flowers for jen osorio. these flowers were oh so jen. she trusted me, she gave me an idea of what she liked, what style and the colors and i went to it. no prior designs involved. this freedom allows me to perform at my best. it was a wedding that filled me with giddy butterflies of proudness, her flowers were gorgeous and so very much her! as an artist i much prefer this type of client simply because it allows me to be what i truely am and not just my own instruction follower. sometimes when i have desings stamped out on paper, i loose the natural ability of the flowers and my free spirit and instead force things. the result is always good but the experience is not as rejuvinating. well i am rejuvinated now! thanks jen. there arent too many pics here .... there were some amazing pieces not pictured but my most lovely rebekah westover was the photog so watch her blog and wait for my own disc to be handed to me and then great pics will be up both on the site and blog.

flowers used at her wedding: curly willow, fish, dragon lillies, button mums, drumsticks, roses, alstromeria, poms, stephanotis, hydrangea, tulips, eryngium, leucodendron, freesia, and of course carnation and button pomanders!

yet another disclaimer for those that this bugs ... i do know i have a grammer problem. how do you spell grammer anyway? grammer or grammar? love you guys!

2 comments:

Jessie Evans said...

An amazing job, Audrey. I've been dying for you to post pics of these so I can tell you how impressed I was when I saw the bouquet on Saturday. You are a genius.

Audrey O'Brien said...

jessie,

i am excited for you to be working with becky and getting some experience! thats cool! thanks for keeping up on my work it means a lot to me. let me know if there is anything i can do to help you learn about the industry!

Audrey