Saturday, August 04, 2007

Krista & Chris












This is Krista & Chris's wedding! some of my funnest clients, the kind that make me want to do what i do! check out these pics .... some of them are just hilarious! first is a picture of three pomander balls hanging from the black rod iron gazebo at Wadley Farms. this was the backdrop to the ceremony that made this fabulous couple husband and wife. Then the best mans boutineer made out of three stephanotis stems with black pins and a salal leaf. next is the dog 'diego' he was part of the wedding party and came suited up and ready for his boutineer. next come picutures of the getaway. Studio Stems provided one of our favorite and funnest services for these two love birds ... we came back at the end of the night with vases full of petals for their send off. we caught them getting away in this well decorated wedding vehicle with hilarious stuff written all over it! skip back to the actual wedding and you see the sign in table piece, classic elegance with green amaranthus, white hydrangea, sahara roses, stephanotis, & white lizzy. her bouquet hydrangea's, stephanotis, sahara roses, white lizzy, & foot ball mums. wrapped in black satin and finished with her own family heirloom broach! gorgeous! the three bouquets are all bridesmaids bouquets and arent they classic ... white lizzy and sahara roses.

thanks Wadley Farms for being so easy to work with ... we love you guys. Krista and Chris thanks for being the kind of clients i stay friends with and enjoy thouroughly! thanks Cynthia Dean with enizio for great makeup and hair and making my clients look gorgeous!

thanks for reading my blog and puttin up with my bad grammar!

3 comments:

Jessie Evans said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! Audrey, you never cease to amaze me.

Whitney Tanner said...

I love your style! If I ever get married I'm going to have you do the flowers for sure!

Audrey O'Brien said...

Jessie,
i love that you still admire my work! it means a lot to me! thanks so much! i am always checkin your blog to see what your up to, your one of my favorite all time clients!

whitney, i dont know who you are but i love it when people comment on my blog so keep on looking and thanks so much!