Saturday, August 11, 2007

NEENA

so i thought it was about time to send some props to my peep neena! if you havent met her yet she is my lovely assistant, and by lovely i truly mean that! i cant take her anywhere without guys sticking to her like she was a fly strip ... that is how gorgeous she is. she is more than gorgeous, she is a friend, family even! she is someone i can hang out with and enjoy, someone i can just be me around, someone who shares my passions for design, music, well almost everything! better yet she loves how terrible my grammar is! she is incredibly smart, experienced, and wise for her age! we enjoy standing on the shoulders of idiots together! I am honored to be around someone making such choice decisions in her life.

She has been working for me almost a year now but more intensly for 6 months. she is and was easy to train and has some natural design talent, which makes it that much easier. she worked so hard for me this weekend, we put in a good 14 hour day on friday and then another long day on saturday, almost the same for the weekend prior and probably will be for the forthcoming weekends too! such is the life of a wedding floral designer. studio stems is so busy that i dont know what i would do with out her! THANKS NEENA!

1 comment:

Neena said...

audrey audrey audrey... i love you dearly. it is an honor and a priviledge to work for you and with you. you and your family have been such a blessing in my life and i cannot imagine not having you in my life.
you are the best boss and i love how good of friends we have become. youre hip and cute and fun! i love it! thank your for being so supportive and caring for me! i truly was shocked to see this on your blog and it means so much to me. it brought tears to my eyes! i dont know about the whole fly strip thing but i guess your mind is going a bit crazy from how busy we are... ill let that crazy moment slide.
love you so much!