Saturday, July 07, 2007

tradition





tradition ..... its a good thing. i am sort of a non traditional type artist but lately i find myself immersed in a few weddings full of traditional flavor. Of course there is a right way and wrong way (in my opinion) to do traditional wedding flowers. in the end i cant help but add some sort of unique touch and my own flavor but i do enjoy this traditional way every now and then just not too often or i get bored. this is one of those traditional weddings coming up, melissa's bridal sitting bouquet as you can see is very traditional. the good things about traditional ..... its romantic, classic, and elegant. i love this bouquet. its solely made of sahara roses, tied with ivory satin ribbon base and a sage green satin ribbon ballet wrap.

a tid bit on blog comments ..... for sometime now i have thought perhaps my blog was not trafficed heavily. recently i have had several clients tell me exactly how often they are looking at it, i was suprised. i want to know what your thinking so all you clients, potential clients, and friends please leave comments! unless of course you dont have anything good to say at all and in that case lets go with the age old saying of if you dont have something nice to say dont say it at all!

1 comment:

Jessie Evans said...

As a former client who absolutly loved what you did for my wedding, I check your blog daily just because I love the work you do.