Wednesday, July 11, 2007

bridal sitting?



so this is bridal sitting week, or month for that matter! July is a slow wedding month for me but Auguest might be my busiest ever which leaves what .... bridal sittings. What is a bridal sitting anyway? its sort of like baby sitting .... it doesnt make much sense. We dont really sit on babys when we watch them nor do we sit on brides! LOL no really i understand the meaning i just think its a little bit silly the words we chose. All of my out of state brides always say "what" when i ask if they are doing one. I guess its a utah thing, or at least the lingo is.

This is heather anderson's bouquet and she is one of my most darling brides ever! i adore her! Its a similar bouquet to one of my signature bouquets (the one used in all our 07 adds!) its also similar to natalies from last month. it has regular and mini ivory calla lilies, regular pink cymbidium orchids, brown monkey tail, curly willow, and one of the tail end of this seasons bunches of pink peonies.

No comments: