Saturday, July 28, 2007

just for you krista



this is just for you krista ... well and macy too! cause i am hoping she is checkin out my blog. and maybe sin too? let me know girls start leaving comments. krista is a hoot of a client. her wedding is next week at wadley. this is her getting ready for the whole bridal sitting thing and me rushing her bouquet to her with no time to take pics of the bouqet til' i got there. oh well, doesnt make the best portfolio pic but it makes a great blog pic!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Dont you just love this girl!!!!!
We have had a incredible time working with her and hello she canadian just for macy!!
you did a fab job on her boquet i cant wait to see the rest of the wedding flowers.

SoapNetCoDotCom said...

I Loved the Blog!!!!! Especially cause it talked about me!
Your blog is set up so cute!