Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I STILL HAVE MY FEATHERS





feathers will make you fly ..... i hope that is just what my two brides do today! if you know me you know i love lots of elements of design incorporated into my art. feathers are a great accent to the right bouquets. it just so happens that two of my brides interested in feather accents have bridal sittings on the same day! so here you have megan's red base bouquet. it includes; freedom roses, red cockscomb, black mini calla lilies, black monkeytail, and of course feathers. wrapped in red satin ribbon with black bead adornment. The other bouquet is natacha's and incorporates an interesting color scheme, but a fun one for me. Her bouquet includes, eggplant and orange mini calla lilies, white lisianthus, monkeytail, and of course feathers! Thanks girls!

No comments: