Tuesday, August 05, 2008

lindsay & jonny - simple & modern

















a SPECIAL thanks and recognition to the talented mr. dustin izatt with digital izatt

lindsay & jonny's invites were custom designed by pink piggy designs


out of this wedding came many many good things. first and most importantly life long friends. Lindsay thank you for the sweet gift and card it means so much to me. Debbie in you i have found a soul sister, one who is extremely intune and spiritually amazing, i will forever be grateful that my talent has brought me such amazing gifts like friendship. it also brought me an opportunity to be my real artist self and express lindsay's style with complete freedom and few if any limitations. it was wonderful. this one goes down in my book as an all time fav.
PS see the discreet yet stunning and unique use of ping pong balls?

4 comments:

Megan Bailey - Pink Piggy said...

Audrey,
So stunning! I love the colors and I love the ping pong balls! Only you would be able to be that creative! Thank you so much for your comments about the invitations... you are the best! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Lindsay as much as I did!

Mark said...

Way to go Audrey! Clever. I have found so much inspiration in these pictures/blog.

Thank you.

mindy said...

i just found your blog and i have to say that your choice of colors and the way you put everything together is absolutely stunning. your work is beyond beautiful.

Amanda said...

Wow! You do amazing work! I love your attention to details!