Thursday, February 08, 2007

Changing times







So for those of you returning to the blog, things might read a bit different but it shouldnt look different and nothing inside has changed. this week i officially changed the name of my floral design company from storybook flowers to STUDIO STEMS. i have thought about doing this for a loooooong time. its hard to change a company name when its already established, has equity and clientale. but i decided to take the plunge before i have anymore of all of that. storybook wasnt fitting me or my company any longer. the new name fairly reps my style and type of company. hope the new and the old clients like it and that it will be as smooth of a transition as possible.

these pics are part of who I am today and I am Studio Stems. my really great friend Becky took these. you can access her site from my site or

www.rebekahwestover.com

she truly is sooooo amazing. she is one of the most talented people i have ever known. we have been friends since jr high but have become much better friends in adult hood. i love hanging with her and working with her. these pics are from the noni show a few weeks ago and you can see what a big difference in picture quality there is from my previous post to this one. The lighting was terrible for pictures yet becky managed to make something i was so proud of look like it deserved to look. i especially like her detail pics like of my ocean bowl. i have always been about the details that is what makes my work what it is. i cant thank her enough for these images,& for our personal & professional relationships. If you dont have a wedding photographer dont make another move without checking out her site!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

You are awesome Audrey!! Thanks so much for the props! I feel the same way about your work. No one should ever use any other florist than you! Can't wait to work together in April...