Monday, January 29, 2007

bridal extravaganza



A few pics from the bridal extravaganza at tahitian noni in provo utah this last wknd. there will be more to come because my two best photogrpaher friends darla & becky took pics for me but i thought i would get mine up. It was a great show and i met tons of beautiful brides. i am so excited about the colors brides are picking this year and how many of you want to do something fun! plus i got to hang out with darla she was right next to me. we offer a promo to any brides that book us both! i was really proud of my art for this show particularly this orange tree. it doesnt appeal to all but i love it and cant wait to do it again. i got asked a lot this time around if my flowers were real so just in case that is still a question for any of you, everything in the booth was fresh and real! visit darla at www.rozephotography.com

No comments: