Sunday, January 07, 2007

square bling





i did decorations for a wedding open house this last wknd. we supplied, tables, chairs, linens and some really great centerpieces. we used the clients own containers out of her home, they were all different but all white ceramic pottery it was so beautiful. we used a few shades of white and cream flowers and some greens. i forgot my camera and didnt take any pics at the office so....I am hoping that neena got some great shots. i had a few flowers left over in the cooler so i put this piece together this morning in one of my favorite square vases. i love brown and especially brown ribbon and i just cant get enough of these ribbon buckle blings. they are so darling. mostly we use them on bouquets but i love this too. just after getting the wedding set up i got in a car accident, luckily the wedding was taken care of and best of all it was not my fault. it was an interesting day, i always fear that i will not be able to deliver to my clients especially a wedding client because of an accident. i was really grateful this happened after my delivery, so my dues are in and i pray that doesnt happen again for a while. nothing more than a bad headache accompanied the rest of the day.

No comments: