Wednesday, April 09, 2008

tara & i am going on hiatus so excuse me please!




This is tara's bouquet for her bridal sitting with rebekah westover so stalk that blog here to see better pics hopefully within the next week. this bouquet was fun for me, tara gives me a lot of creative freedom within the feel we are trying to create ... that being a vintage european feel with rich colors and creams and whites. tara loves lily of the valley but ... by the time we placed order i couldnt get them in time for the sitting so i supplimented the look with white wax. other flowers used, dahlias, eggplant mini callas, orange ranucs, white ranucs, orange/yellow parrot tulips, vendella & leonidas roses. wrapped in some of my most fav color of ribbon and a bead pearl design. thanks tara for being so chill and trusting me!

as of tomorrow morning i am on hiatus ... i need to do this now and then to refresh. i will not be answering co emails or calls until tue april 15th. if you are an existing client that needs me emergently, for some odd reason (i am pretty sure all your files are in stable places) call me and leave a voice mail i will check it periodically. thanks & so long till tue.

PS wanted to thank all those that leave amazing comments on my blog! so here is to clients, friends, and admirors that keep me going! loves.

1 comment:

Darla said...

You are so sweet. I am so excited to work with you this summer. Your flowers make my photos stand out.