Wednesday, April 02, 2008

compliments ...

over the years i have received many compliments and thank you notes from clients ... they make doing what i do all worth it. and on occasion i get a compliment from another designer and this makes my heart flutter! the other day i was checking my stats (and honest something i dont do often) and i realized i was getting hits off my site from a blog of someone i dont know .... so i went there to check it out and THIS is what i found. lets just say artistically my head got big for a few days but i have calmed down now. i really appreciate being seen as an artist and recognized for my work. amazing to me that someone i dont know and doesnt know me thinks this of me, kind of overwhelming. i didnt used to be so good at taking compliments, they are hard for me to believe but i am getting better at it i think! thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's the beauty of the internet huh...random strangers find you! you DO do great work and I will try to channel your style to my bizarre florist lady in the village (who speaks a language that I dont!!)where we will get married in a few months :)