Wednesday, March 26, 2008

paying tribute




its pretty rare to see a funeral flower post on this blog .... i am no funeral florist but my skills come in handy when it comes time to pay tribute to one i love that has passed on, its very healing for me to create art in tribute to someone i admire. My grandfather passed away this last sat ... just after the tragic wedding ended (which by the way i just found out that bride still left saying this was the most beautiful and best day of my life, way to go girl, bring that good attitude home!) my grandpa and i actually had some time to discuss funeral flowers and he said pee weed would due just find and make it traditional and something your grandma would like ... did the best i could ....

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Just beautiful. How special it is that you're able to use your art to honor his life and celebrate his moving on. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, but so glad your talents can be an inspiration and comfort to those family and friends that are grieving,