Tuesday, March 04, 2008

aubrey .... my other name




yesterday was aubrey's bridal sitting. and yes i get called aubrey quiet often. in fact my hub called me aubrey for our first few dates, i ignored it and pretended he was right cause he was just so dang cute! aubrey is an aquantance of mine who has become a pretty good friend through all this planning of wedding business, we have even spent several days boarding on the slopes together, we have very similar personalities. her colors are mostly green & black with some cream and white's as well as a touch of eggplant. her bouquet was white hydrangea base with white mini callas, eggplant mini callas, & of course our signature black mini callas. dont forget the super green roses and a ti leaf color, black swiss satin wrap with pearl line. classic studio stems. i guess thats why she picked me! sometime in the near future i am sure we will have pics of how this bouquet looked with this stunning bride from dustin izatt!

2 comments:

Megan Bailey - Pink Piggy said...

Aubrey:)
I Love these! The green roses my favorite... they are so beautiful!

Barb Elder said...

It was fun having a comment from you on my blog. You must have a home were those teens want to be. That takes a lot of food on hand let me tell you! I am glad that you and Jessie keep in touch. She just loves you. You are amazing! I hope to see you at Sundance sometime.