Friday, January 25, 2008

some changes

some things have been changing around here ... a new site in our signature colors of black and green prompted me to lighten up on the blog colors. i get bored way to easy and need change along with opportunity to be creative.

next you will notice new lists on the right side of our blog, i expect they will grow rapidly as well. one is other floral designers that i admire all over the world and here locally, yep you heard right ... here locally. seem a little odd? thought it might to a few, but what it really comes down to is that i really admire and enjoy the work of my peers. being competitive about business is not the studio stems way, art and the enjoyment of it is!

there is also a new list of sites or blogs that might help you potential clients in your planning, or just wedding related places of some sorts. beautiful and creative sites and blogs i love. including style me pretty ... a gorgeous site! we will soon be listed on this site in the



i am quiet excited to be handpicked by abby to be part of her creme de le creme of designers ... she is picky and i am flattered! this site and co also has the seal of
non other than ....



who can go wrong with that?

also look for new and exciting informative posts!

4 comments:

Sharmyn said...

You made the Little Black Book??!!! That is AMAZING but not surprising. Your work is really, really, beautiful. Congratulations!

Jessie Evans said...

Congratulations! If anyone deserves this recognition, it's you. Seriously, you are amazing at what you do. Do you know how the Little Black Book found you?

Audrey O'Brien said...

thanks for the congrats ... jessie there is this really famous designer in NY name james abel, apparantly he fell upon my site and has been admiring my work, he is a consultant for style me pretty, so thats how they found me. i think thats a bigger compliment having him admire my work!

Jessie Evans said...

What an honor!! I'v been a style me pretty blog stalker for quite some time and I'm really am so happy for you!