Saturday, January 12, 2008

does studio stems own a monkey?

So studio stems got their hands on some monkey paw this past week ... just for fun! its not a highly sought after floral accent for events, none the less really fun and exotic. Monkey tail is used more widely and often airbrushed to be the perfet color for a client. thought some of you might wonder if we are keeping monkeys or something .... well we are and they are jumping on the beds!

actually we have more than one monkey ... how else would we provide so many of this amazing detail for all of our clients?


Monkey paw and an eccentric bed of fugi spider mums ....


Close up of monkey paws

1 comment:

Jen and Lance said...

Hi Audrey! This is Jen (Osorio) Pendleton. Congratulations on your new website! I love the picture for it!:) I love these flowers I just had to tell you. Thanks again for doing such an amazing job on my wedding. I refer anyone I know to you.