Tuesday, May 22, 2007

on the rox?






Jessie will take that on the rox! This is one of my favorited bouquets of all time.... simply because its made out of something most of you would never think you wanted. First of all two of my all time fav flowers are in this bouquet, green cymbidium orchids and mini callas and they are laying on a bed of rox. Rox? yes rox.... the color of pixie carnations bunched together to make the bed of this bouquet. Yes i said carnation. you would have never known. creates a similar effect to coxcomb in this color. The boutineer is made out of a painted orange mini calla and the center of a cymbidium orchid. Jessie's wedding is on June 2nd so be looking for more great photos. Her photographer is my good friend Darla and i am sure that she will be providing much better pics than these for your viewing pleasure sometime soon. Thank you Jessie for being so sweet and allowing me some artistic freedom!

1 comment:

Jessie Evans said...

Thans so much Audrey! I seriously could not stop looking at my bouquet tonight during my bridals. You did an amazing job.