Monday, October 15, 2007

Neena knows where Neena goes ...

My lovely, talented, trusty assitant knows where she will be serving her mission ..... drum roll please .......

capetown south africa!

how cool is that! i am soooo proud of her and way excited for her to embark on this amazing journey!

she leaves feb 28th. sigh of releif this means i wont be looking for a new assistant until the beginning of january. there are a few people i am considering as of now but if you are interested watch for a blog post detailing what i am looking for sometime in january and contact me at that time.

NEENA - YOU GO GIRL! I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Good luck finding an assistant. Let me know if you ever need any help. I would love to even come and watch and see what you do.

Mark Jensen--M & K Designs