Wednesday, September 12, 2007

rebekah the talented



there isnt much better about a career you run yourself ... except doing it with friends! i am so grateful that rebekah and i work together so often. i refered jen osorio to her and i am so glad jen loved rebekahs work as much as i do, because without all this i would not have great pics of my work. so you see ... rebekah and me.

this wedding is now a featured wedding on my site, called "osorio" the pics are amazing and so are the flowers (thanks jen for allowing me the creative freedom to create some of my best work (in my opinion))

afeatured gallery is a good place for potential clients to see just how much flowers add to the whole event.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

you're too kind! thanks for the props:)

Megan Bailey - Pink Piggy said...

Girl! These really are beautiful! And I actually got to see flowers in person and they were even more beautiful! Great work as always!