Tuesday, July 17, 2007

visual



so .... often times its hard for me to describe designs to clients in a way that they can obtain a visual. one of the things i have been doing quite often is using petals to create my own blooms in some of my designs, especially in boutineers and corsages. this is hard to visualize for someone who has not seen it. so here is a red freedom rose petal simple corsage or boutineer bloom with a 3 pearl head center. i also like to use other flowers that are smaller as the center. but i was just messing around which i dont get to do very often these days, i usually am actually working and designing for a client not me. i purchased some cool new flowers and colors to spend some time just letting my energy flow and i had a blast. look for more posts on these designs.

No comments: